Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Note Of Apology

I would like to apologize to a couple of individuals who posted comments on some of the posts in this blog but whose comments were never published here because of negligence on my part and some errors in the blog HTML template I am currently using.

The errors have been corrected and all future comments, unless found unsuitable for publication, will be immediately attached and published to the appropriate postings.

Please feel free to comment or e-mail suggestions to me at robenotlianga@gmail.com.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
    Do you require any html coding expertise to make your
    own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    Here is my web page; Mei Siering

    ReplyDelete